1, 14, 29, 60, 70, 90, 98
1.Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? I hope so. But I mean, being loved in return isn’t a big deal, just loving that person is enough, knowing that you care for them and hold that feeling for them is enough even if they don’t return it. Being in love isn’t about you, it’s about them.
14. Can you drive a stick shift? Hahahaha no. But I’m trying to learn?
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from? I’m seriously just wearing this really big star trek fanart hoodie and I love it to pieces. I stole it from Cass.
60. Do you hate anyone? Um,I try not to hold on to hate. I can honestly say there are only two people in the world I truly hate and they deserve every ounce of it.
70. How do you look right now? I think I answered that with 29. But uh, also wearing those stupid actual headphones instead of earbuds because I can’t find my earbuds.
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated? hahahahhahahahhahahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahaha yeah
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? Probably nothing and I’d let them do what they want since their feelings and all that take precedence in their life and I wouldn’t want them to be unhappy by remaining to be with me?
35, 44, and 55
35. Did you have a dream last night? Yeah I think it involved Five Night’s at Freddy’s and drinking too much ICEE and dying and throwing up all over an animatronic bunny.
44. What’s the best part about school? Actually learning. I don’t think there’s anything in school, or college in my case, than actually absorbing the knowledge you’re given and putting it to use.
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings? I have to be.
4, 6, 12, 19, 20, 33, 42, 53, 97, 102 :D
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger? I make it a habit to.
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today? Well I listened to Real - Years and Years in the shower like I usually do and thought of Cass because she likes that song quite a bit.
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’? Um yeah actually.
19. If you could change your eye color, would you? As much as I kid about having soggy mown grass eyes, I think they suit me.
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for? Yes. my younger brother Joshua. I would kill and die for him. I love him so very much. He is near and dear to my heart and I would seriously just steal him away if I could.
33. Do you want your tongue pierced? I’ve thought about it but I don’t want to damage my teeth anyway and I know if I got one I would develop that nervous little tick thing they do and get a circular hole worn into my front teeth.
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl? Well my sister is currently with me right now. Does that count? I have to run errands mostly tomorrow.
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? Liking someone is always a surprise. I never mean for it to happen.
97. Who do you have texts from? In order of most recent: Blynn, Kelley, Mom, Dad, Cass.
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies? My entire first airplane ride was filled with butterflies because a certain someone was waiting in an airport for me and I died.
This is unacceptable.
Joyce was the only one of the lot of you that I could stand! I liked the lady. She was decent. She didn’t put on airs. She always had a nice cuppa for me. And she never treated me like a freak.
if you like me i’ll literally never realize it until you tell me, “I like you” and even then I’m still not sure